Benefits of Dental Implants
The strength, stability and natural appearance of dental implants make them the ideal way to restore your smile when you have one or more damaged or missing teeth. Implants offer a number of benefits over traditional tooth replacement options such as standard crowns, fixed bridges or dentures.
- Look and feel completely natural, improving your appearance and confidence
- Don’t irritate the gums the way dentures can
- Are stable and secure for improved eating and speech
- Are convenient and reliable—and can’t be lost or misplaced like dentures
- Help maintain fullness to the facial tissues for a more youthful look
- Can stimulate bone growth, helping prevent the unattractive “bite collapse” that denture wearers can suffer
- Are strong enough to support other dental appliances, making bridgework or dentures more secure and comfortable
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of dental implants from the Center for Advanced Periodontics & Implant Dentistry or to schedule a smile consultation with Dr. Dehni.