Dental Implant Benefits
Dental Implant Benefits
Benefits of Dental Implants
The strength, stability and natural appearance of dental implants make them the ideal way to restore your smile when you have one or more damaged or missing teeth. Implants offer a number of benefits over traditional tooth replacement options such as standard crowns, fixed bridges or dentures.
- Look and feel completely natural, improving your appearance and confidence
- Don’t irritate the gums the way dentures can
- Are stable and secure for improved eating and speech
- Are convenient and reliable—and can’t be lost or misplaced like dentures
- Help maintain fullness to the facial tissues for a more youthful look
- Can stimulate bone growth, helping prevent the unattractive “bite collapse” that denture wearers can suffer
- Are strong enough to support other dental appliances, making bridgework or dentures more secure and comfortable
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of dental implants from the Center for Advanced Periodontics & Implant Dentistry or to schedule a smile consultation with Dr. Dehni.
930 Pleasant Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
342 Gifford Street, Unit 2A
Falmouth, MA 02540
Request an Appointment
To book an appointment please feel free to call us
at 508.996.3131 or 508.444.6020 or complete the form below.
Terms and Conditions
Here at Advanced Periodontics, we work diligently to protect our patient's rights and privacy. Requesting an appointment via our Internet portal is considered part of what HIPAA has identified as electronically protected information (ePHI). Unfortunately, despite the best efforts we make or take, there are people or entities that may attempt to intercept the data you transmit to us. By checking the box, and electronically making an appointment, you understand that you are making an appointment over the internet and that Advanced Periodontics will keep this information confidential but cannot guarantee that others, outside of our practice, may not illegally intercept this communication. As a result of continuing, you are sending this transmission and accepting the inherent risk(s) associated with making this request for an appointment. As an alternative, you are always welcome to contact our office via telephone to schedule your appointment.